(picture originally uploaded to Flickr by KidMoxie)
Today is the LAST day to get 50% off the price for preconference workshops at Orange. If you haven’t already registered for Orange or preconference stuff there, what are you waiting for? Click here to get registered!
In addition to going to the conference with some great CPs from our district, I also get to be one of the official Orange bloggers! If you are going to be at Orange, I’d love to meet you! There are two guaranteed ways to do that…
One is to visit me at the Bloggers’ Lounge. I’ll be spending some time up there with the other Orange bloggers. I’d love to meet you and hear about your journey in children’s and family ministry. I plan on highlighting some of the stories here on Elemental as part of the my blogging at Orange.
Another way is to connect with me is to hang out with me at the preconference workshops and breakouts I’ll be at. I was inspired by Amy Dolan to throw out the invitation for this. I love meeting new people! Here’s a list of where I’ll be:
- Precon 1: How to Launch a Blog (and Have Fun Doing It) – I’m planning on stalking John Saddington 😉
- Precon 2: Developing a Successful Social Media Strategy – I told you I was stalking John…
- Storyrealing (From the Big Deal Guys) – This looked like fun!
- Breakout A: Igniting Faith in Your Children’s and Family Ministry – I’ve been impressed by the journey RockHarbor has been on with David C. Cook in developing some new curriculum
- Breakout B: Transformational Teaching: Yes, it’s with Michelle Anthony, again… no I’m not a stalker 🙂
- Breakout C: How a Small Church Can Make a Big Difference: I want to meet Shaun and have been impressed with his passion
- Breakout D: Community is Messy: I like connecting with ppl who are willing to delve into mess
So, there you go! That’s how we can connect. I wish I could spend more time with you all. I love meeting people and exchanging stories. I’m looking forward to Orange. Hope to see you there!