I made a pretty newbie mistake, forgetting that there is a whole database of information that WordPress uses for settings and posts and such. I didn’t transfer that over. Then when I went to do that, I didn’t have access to the database so I had to have my previous hosting dump the database into a file for me to use. Then I found that the file was too big for me to simply upload and had to find a work around! Yay for Big Dump! (If you don’t know what that is, pray that you don’t ever need to. And, yes, I know what it sounds like.) Anyway, all that to say that everything should be working again… Knock on wood! or silicon!
And, now back to your regularly scheduled program!